Sonntag, 27. Januar 2019

Runnibals Hot shoes

Runners need diversified training methods. Training shall be challenging and playful. Therefore I propose training methods that are unconventional, but effective. Runners are often so serious. They like an ordered life: Sleep, Eat, Run, Repeat.

Today I started my training on a snowy track. I thought about how many rounds it would take to melt the snow by just running on same track again and again.

Guess how many kilometers I needed to run to see the ground. The weather was plus 3 degrees and I was the only one running. On the track I found in average two centimeters of snow in the beginning.

The goal of this training method is to run till the ground is free of snow. So I did not know, how many kilometers that would need.

After 10km it was clear to me, that you would need to run 30 kilometers on the track.

The track becomes slippy but after 15 Kilometers remaining snow is still visible.

This training method is more intended for marathon runners or if you have a group of runners then it could be cooperative work.

Keine Kommentare: