Samstag, 16. Juli 2016

Family record

Finally I got the free entry for Berlin-Marathon on 16.07.2016! So there is no way back. That are great news! Thanks goes to the organizer, who makes this experience possible. Without an external push, I would never ever start a marathon. I hope I don't will get lost. So many stupid runners, such a big city and a long way to run. Normally I would take a bike or a car for the distance. That really sounds like a challenge.

I am 43 years old and it's the 43. BMW BERLIN-MARATHON. For sure that the reason why I was chosen. Do I really need Marathon training ? I can count on my fitness. I run at least 5 days in the week and rest is filled with gym and bike. I want to run some fast 10 km competitions in fall also.

I feel like Captain Kirk:
"These are the voyages of Runnibal. His nine-weeks mission: to explore strange new running worlds; to seek out new life as long distance runner and new challenges; to boldly go where no man has gone before."

Indeed no one of my family ran more than 38 km. My father warns me to look out for the man with the hammer. Did you see him?
May be this man has now other tools to disturb my run.
Well, I am ready - more or less.

Keine Kommentare: