Montag, 3. Oktober 2016

Visit Berlin

It is not true that I have never been at the Berlin Marathon. I was there last year, but only to see the race as spectator. I was fascinated by the atmosphere and even impressed by the last runners. Most of them does not look like they are able to achieve more than 10 kilometers, but they tried for full distance of marathon.

Normally nobody is interested in watching runners. But a marathon changes everything. All - even non-runners - can imagine that to finish a marathon is an enormous achievement or a big stupidity.



Before that time I visited Berlin as tourist. I think every German must visit Berlin. So I did it. But I was some kind of disappointed. A lot of traffic, air pollution, noisy streets and too less spectacular places. Berlin is in comparison to London and Paris a bombed city. So Berlin is different. If you want to love Berlin you have to fade this out. Berlin profits from the people, the culture, the shopping facilities, the government buildings, the history, the zoos and last but not least the marathon. Visit Berlin and discover the difference to other capital cities.


See also:
Berlin - offizielles Tourismusportal - visitBerlin.de
Berlin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
pinterest.de - Berlin dit gefällt ma

Keine Kommentare: