Freitag, 9. September 2016

Before the Berlin marathon

Before my training for the Berlin marathon, I trained the 10 kilometers distance. Indeed it is a good base, but some points are different for me:
  1. The long runs are time consuming.
  2. I can explore new routes. That's fun for me.
  3. Pace is less important than mileage. My goal is to finish with a smile.
  4. I need drinks more than food.
  5. 10km runs feel short now.
  6. A person named me "jogger" instead of "runner". Pace is increasing slightly over long distances.
  7. I have lost one kilogram weight.
  8. I still don't know what is beyond 37 kilometers
  9. Although I run more in total, I am not more exhausted and I feel easy. But after a long run, I need a full day to recover.
  10. My heart feels strong but feet and legs are tired after long run.
  11. I am not sure how the race day starts and ends, but I am ready! 9 Weeks preparation seems okay for me, but for an easy-going-run I would prefer to have three weeks more.
The organization of the Berlin marathon is perfect so far.

Keine Kommentare: