Freitag, 8. September 2017

CEO has time to do sports

These days I read an blog post of a CEO working in a running app company. The author stated that this CEO has time to do sports. Once or twice times a week he goes for a run. His PB on 10K was 39:51 minutes. Is that really surprising?

On the Company Olympics day my CEO said something like this in our direction (with a smile) : "I will check the utilization and time booking of those who were faster than me".

Are managers the only ones doing more than eight hours working each day? I know some guys achieving more than 3 times running on week working days. Consider 3 times a week is the minium level to preserve fitness level.

I tell you, Sports has something to do with how much value you attach to your health. Important persons should have an interest in being fit: "Mens sana in corpore sano" (Ein gesunder Geist lebt in einem gesunden Körper.

In addition to be able doing sports needs time management and prioritization competence. That should be a core competence of a manager.

CEO has time to do sports. Just do it!

See also
twitter.com - What your Manager does all day

Keine Kommentare: